Why Sell Your Home With Me?
Listing your home involves more than simply posting it to MLS® and putting a sign on your lawn. As your representative, it's my job to get your property seen by as many potential buyers as possible. To do this, I utilize a variety of online and offline initiatives to get the right people through your door.
Learn more about the PROCESS OF SELLING YOUR HOME.
Sample Listing Strategy for a Hot Property in a Hot Market
Week 1: Prep Week
- Let’s get your home looking its best! I can offer informed advice on decluttering, cleaning, yard work, and staging to maximize your home’s appeal to a broad buyer base.
- A professional photographer will capture your home’s best features both inside and out. I will also arrange for a virtual tour and floor plans to assist buyers with layout and room dimensions.
- I will walk you through all the listing paperwork, answering any questions that you may have about the process moving forward.
Week 2: Listing Week
- On Tuesday, Royal LePage agents will preview your home for their prospective buyers.
- On Wednesday, I can host an invitation-only open house for neighbours and buyers to generate “buzz”.
- On Thursday, I will list your property. To successfully promote your home, I utilize a variety of online and offline initiatives, including, realtor.ca, royallepage.ca, my SEO-optimized website, promoted posts on Facebook and Instagram, Kijiji ads, local print publications, etc.
- At showings, prospective buyers will have access to a striking feature sheet that showcases your home at its best. I will also keep in touch with the agents who show your home, providing you with feedback.
Week 3: Offer Week
- On Monday, offers on your home will be presented at a set time at the real estate office, with the strongest offer being accepted.
- On Tuesday, the buyer’s conditional period will begin during which they will secure financing, conduct a home inspection, etc.